Railed Power Mag Full Size 1911 10 round .45 ACP Stainless Black Fluoropolymer magazine
CM Products Railed Power Mags are the STRONGEST 1911 MAGAZINES EVER MADE!
CM Products Railed Power Mags (RPM) are the STRONGEST 1911 MAGAZINES EVER MADE!
The RPM design is the result of a relentless pursuit of excellence, maximizing reliability and durability under all conditions. The dual wall feed rails have revolutionized 1911 magazines.
No more jams due to thin, warped and bent feed lips! The feed rails built into the RPM are AT LEAST TWICE AS STRONG as any traditional 1911 magazine feed lips and provide the SMOOTHEST FEEDING SURFACE.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- 1911 Size: Full Size
- Black Fluoropolymer finish
- Strongest 1911 magazines ever made: At least 2X the service life!
- Feed rails provide smoothest feeding surface
- Heavy-duty corrosion resistant stainless steel body
- Laser welded tube
- Numbered witness holes for visual round count
- Patented RPM follower is alloy frame safe
- 19 coils of high tensile rocket wire spring
- Removable base pad for easy cleaning
- Smooth finish for easy insertion and removal
- Long lasting function in dirty environments
- CM Products 100% satisfaction guarantee!
|1911 Size||Full Size 1911|
|Magazine Caliber||.45 ACP|
|Magazine Family||Railed Power Mag|
|Magazine Material||Stainless Black Fluoropolymer|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many non-standard 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.