Classic Full Size 1911 8 round .45 ACP Black Oxide magazine
The Classic 1911 magazine in the traditional flush fit GI-style with all new materials and follower designed for durability and reliability.
The Classic magazine features a laser welded magazine tube with welded base plate, drilled for optional polymer base pad (included with some models).
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- 1911 Size: Full Size
- Black Oxide finish
- Laser welded tube
- Witness holes for visual round count
- Carbon steel follower
- Extra power spring for long-lasting tension and durability
- Welded base plate for the ultimate in durability
- Drilled for base pad (base pad and screws sold separately)
- Flush fit for minimal bulk and easy concealment
- Smooth finish for easy insertion and removal
- Long lasting function in dirty environments
- CM Products 100% satisfaction guarantee!
|1911 Size||Full Size 1911|
|Magazine Caliber||.45 ACP|
|Magazine Material||Black Oxide|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many non-standard 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.