Power Mag Full Size 1911 10 round .38 Super Stainless magazine
Power Mags are lean and sleek, yet they are extra-heavy-duty with increased reliability and service life.
A unique all-steel follower design yields the lowest possible bearing surface for long-lasting function in dirty environments when ongoing cleaning and maintenance may not be possible.
The unique follower design also functions as a spring, which allows the high tensile rocket wire spring coils to be the largest (side to side, front to back, and top to bottom) of any extra capacity 1911 magazine.
- Caliber: .38 Super
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- 1911 Size: Full Size
- Heavy-duty corrosion resistant stainless steel body
- Laser welded tube
- Witness holes for visual round count
- Unique all-steel follower also functions as a spring
- High tensile Rocket Wire spring
- Removable base pad for easy cleaning
- Smooth finish for easy insertion and removal
- Long lasting function in dirty environments
- CM Products 100% satisfaction guarantee!
|1911 Size||Full Size 1911|
|Magazine Caliber||.38 Super|
|Magazine Family||Power Mag|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many non-standard 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.