Power Mag Plus Full Size 1911 8 round .45 ACP Stainless magazine
Alloy Frame Safe! The Power Mag Plus offers all the quality, reliability, service life and customer satisfaction of the CM Products Power Mag 1911 Series magazines.
The unique POWER+ follower accomplishes the same tasks as the Power Mag follower but in a different way. The POWER+ follower remains within the confines of the magazine tube, avoiding contact with alloy frame material if the slide is released forward with an empty magazine still in place. Since the POWER+ follower cannot come in contact with the frame, Power Mag Plus magazines are recommended for those owners of 1911 pistols with aluminum alloy receivers.
Available in our standard length 8 round and extra capacity 10 round models. The long history of CM Products magazines have proven no other brand has the combination of quality, reliability, service life and customer satisfaction of CM Products Power™ series magazines. With the introduction of the Power Mag Plus, you now have the reliability of a steel follower in the world's best magazine for your lightweight aluminum alloy frame Government, Commander and other full-size, standard grip-length 1911-style pistols.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- 1911 Size: Full Size
- Unique POWER MAG PLUS follower is alloy frame safe!
- Heavy-duty corrosion resistant stainless steel body
- Laser welded tube
- Numbered witness holes for visual round count
- Unique all-steel follower also functions as a spring
- High tensile Rocket Wire spring
- Removable base pad for easy cleaning
- Smooth finish for easy insertion and removal
- Long lasting function in dirty environments
- CM Products 100% satisfaction guarantee!
|1911 Size||Full Size 1911|
|Magazine Caliber||.45 ACP|
|Magazine Family||Power Mag Plus|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many non-standard 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.