Match Grade Compact 1911 7 round .45 ACP Black magazine
The Match Grade 1911 magazine is a traditional USGI-style fixed base magazine with improvements in follower design, feed lip geometry, and materials.
Match Grade die-controlled tolerances are held to +/- .001" which is more than 75% tighter than magazines made to typical military specifications. Springs are made from aerospace-grade rocket wire and large viewing holes are numbered to quickly determine round count at a glance.
The stainless steel match grade magazine features a welded base plate for the ultimate in durability, drilled for base pad.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 7 rounds
- 1911 Size: Compact
- Black Fluoropolymer finish
- Improved tolerance stainless steel USGI Style tube with enhanced feed lips
- Laser welded tube
- Numbered witness holes for visual round count
- Stainless steel follower with heavy-duty spring for long-lasting tension and durability
- High tensile Rocket Wire spring
- Welded base plate for the ultimate in durability
- Drilled for base pad (some models include a base pad and screws)
- Flush fit for minimal bulk and easy concealment
- Smooth finish for easy insertion and removal
- Long lasting function in dirty environments
- CM Products 100% satisfaction guarantee!
|1911 Size||Compact 1911|
|Magazine Caliber||.45 ACP|
|Magazine Family||Match Grade|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many non-standard 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.