Lancer 10 round 7.62x51mm | .308 Winchester AR Style Rifle magazine
An advanced hybrid magazine that combines the strength of steel with the toughness of polymer to form the most advanced 7.62X51mm/.308 magazine on the market. Lancer engineers have taken the lessons learned from the L5AWM magazine and user feedback to create a lightweight, reliable 7.62X51mm/.308 magazine.
The L7AWM incorporates a unique dual steel design that wraps completely around the magazine, maximizing stiffness and feeding reliability while minimizing wear and dimpling to the front of the magazine caused by high volume firing. The magazine also contains a switchable drain located on the floor plate lock. This feature, in conjunction with drain channels in the floor plate, allows the user to configure the magazine between waterborne and extreme dust conditions.
The L7AWM is designed to work in multiple 308 / large format AR rifles that accept Knights/DPMS/PMAG (SR25, SIG716, DPMS 308, LM308). This magazine is NOT compatible with 300 Blackout, 7.62X40 WT or 7.62X39.
- 7.62x51mm NATO / .308 Win. caliber
- Also used for 6.5 Creedmoor / .338 Federal
- Fits AR-10 style rifles
- 10 round capacity
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Insert molded Stainless front guard, resistant to high volume shooting
- Stainless rear feed lip provides a durable stable platform for feeding
- Straight internal geometry with a controlled tilt follower
- Stainless Steel spring
- Slide on the bottom with a switchable drain
- Aggressive texture to improve dripping and retrieval from pouches
- Designed, tooled, manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
WARRANTY: All Lancer Systems magazines are 100% warranted against manufacturer's defects. Defective magazines will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Lancer Systems. Unauthorized modifications or deliberate abuse will void warranty.
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: These parts are a United States Munitions List (USML) item, Section 121.1, Category I(h) and is subject to ITAR requirements that can be found in Subchapter M, Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120 through 130 (22CFR 120-130). A license from the US Department of State is required to Export these products.
|Magazine Caliber||7.62x51mm | .308 Winchester|
|Magazine Type||AR Style Rifle|