Shipping Policy and Information
Please review the important information below about our shipping policies and procedures.
- Please be sure to review the shipping restrictions that limit where we can legally sell and ship our products.
- Check your local laws for any regulations before ordering. Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We make every attempt to ship your order within two business days, not including federal, state, or local holidays where Chip McCormick Custom or shipping carriers are closed.
- You will receive tracking information once the order has been prepared for shipment. We do not have control over when shipments are picked up by the carriers.
- Please note that the majority of states now require tax to be collected on all parts of orders, including the shipping charges.
- US export regulations require all shipments from our online store to be sent to United States customers only.
Form will open in a new tab.
Returns typically take 7 – 10 business days to process. Shipping is the responsibility of the consumer, no return shipping labels will be issued. You must submit the Return / Exchange Form with your return merchandise in order for your return to be processed.
Send returns to:
150 County Road 4603
Bogata, TX 75417
- You must have an active customer account on our website store at the time your order is placed to receive an account credit.
- Returns are accepted on new/unused/unaltered merchandise in original packaging for a period of 30 days from the ship date for a full refund, account credit, or exchange.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returns on new/unused/unaltered merchandise in the original packaging after 30 days will only be accepted for exchange or account credit only and will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted after 90 days.