Law Enforcement and Military Discounts
To honor the sacrifices of our Military and Law Enforcement, Chip McCormick Custom offers the following:
- 20% off retail product prices to all active and retired US Military, Law Enforcement, Medical Personnel, and Emergency Service Personnel.
- Retired is defined as someone with “retired” identification or is fully medically retired due to a service-related disability.
- Documentation will be required.
- Taxes and shipping are not included in the discounted amounts.
- No other discounts will be applied.
- You must have an active customer account on our website in order for the discount to be applied. You can create a new account on this page if needed. Please place your order after you have been notified that the discount is in place.
- Please visit our Contact page and use the contact form to start the process. Please do not call or email directly. Select the Provide Documents option for the Contact Reason question.
- You will be required to provide a copy of your credentials in order to obtain the discount. This must be provided in PDF, JPG, or PNG file formats only. Please upload them to the contact form before submitting it to us.
- For US Military who are prohibited from providing a copy of credentials, you must contact us from an official US Military .mil email address in order to qualify for the discount. This same email address must also be used in your customer account on our website. You will not need to send any documents on your request. your .mil email address will be sufficient.
- It is the responsibility of the consumer to make us aware of your service for discounts to apply.
- Discounts will begin after your account is set up with the LE/MIL pricing structure. We can not offer price protection, retroactive pricing, or refunds on previous purchases.