Range Pro Full Size 1911 8 round .45 ACP Stainless magazine
The all-new Range Pro 1911 magazine from CM Products is a combination of some of our best new magazine technology and all new basepad design that makes the Range Pro a top choice for carry, competition or general range use at a price that can't be beaten.
The extended tube design allows the use of a longer high-performance spring and improved spring life over traditional extra capacity 1911 magazines. The all metal, anti-tilt follower is durable and easy to load while the polymer baseplate removes easily for cleaning and maintenance. Available in polished stainless or black fluoropolymer finish, the Range Pro will be one of your favorite 1911 magazines.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- 1911 Size: Full Size
- Top quality stainless steel body formed on all new equipment
- Stainless steel follower and spring for 100% corrosion-free performance
- Numbered witness holes for visual round count
- Unique all-steel anti-tilt follower is durable and easy to load
- Extended tube design allows the use of a longer spring
- Marked for caliber
- Removable base pad for easy cleaning
- Smooth finish for easy insertion and removal
- Long lasting function in dirty environments
- CM Products 100% satisfaction guarantee!
|1911 Size||Full Size 1911|
|Magazine Caliber||.45 ACP|
|Magazine Family||Range Pro|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many non-standard 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.